About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Scare Haiku

Today I have had major problems with Internet access and Blogger freezing up on me in Internet Explorer. I even removed the kitty/toaster you tube clip  and my animated Blog awards in the side bar in case that was affecting it. This evening I have been using Google Chrome, which doesn't seem to have the freezing up problems.


Jenn has set this week's haiku word as Scare





12 comments:

  1. Yay!! Wonderful spooky haikus!! Awwww poor kitties!!! Bad toaster! LOL! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween Haikus!

    Ref: toaster kitty
    Poor kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madeleine .. great haikus .. and I love the toastie cat .. such fun - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are great! fun & scary =O

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, I love the kitty Haikus in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cat pic is seriously cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kitty does look scared! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thow-thweet!! ....the poor scardy cat!!
    I feel sorry for its discomfort too!!
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll admit it ... at times I am a "fraidy cat" ... it does make one feel very vulnerable!! Great set ~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your post..
    thank you.
    Visiting from Sensational Wednesday Haiku.
    Siggi in Downeast Maine, USA

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.