About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Friday, 23 September 2011

Postcard Shorts ~ Versatile Blogger Award

Are you able to fit a whole story on the back of a postcard? 

Here's my 200 word story

Here’s the talented Old Kitty's 
and the equally talented Ellie Garratt


Some of you may remember my posting in the campaigner challenge. Doesn't it look great on a postcard?

'Postcard Shorts runs an editorial panel, which rates all stories submitted. A story requires the majority vote from the panel in order to be published'.

I'm well chuffed then!

I'd also like to Thank Blogger Girlz for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award.

I would like to pass it on to:





Sorry I haven't submitted a RFW piece this week, my brain isn't feeling creative enough!

10 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I loved this story and it reads even better on the postcard!! Wonderful and congratulations and yay for your awards and awwww schucks!!!! Blush! Thanks for nominating my silly blog!! Thank you! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat idea. I'd be chuffed too. :)

    And good story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool - you *should* be chuffed! :) I hear you on the brain burn-out today. I'm suffering from that, too! Here's to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards! And I love the idea of fitting a story on a postcard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the story 'Oh Mother!'. Its a great idea. Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great postcard short; that site is so cool -- congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's a great idea! Could be a wonderful author promotional tool, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fellow campaigner and enjoy your blog. Gave you One Lovely Blog award today at http://depressioncookies.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Story Madeleine... You gave it a nice twist in the end... Congratulations on the award :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.