About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Shadow Haiku


This week's theme: Shadow


Distorted image
A shadow with a story
Watch for collisions

 
Making hand shadows
It's entertaining and fun
Arty silhouettes.




Shadows of winterGive way to luscious spring flowers
And summer sunshine



See Q post below.

11 comments:

  1. I like the flowery one; we're having all manner of spring color here along the freeways in southern California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Lovely shadow Haikus!! I also like the luscious spring flowers one - it's just so apt and so happening now!!! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shadow Haiku's. I like the pics they're matched to too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so waiting for that summer sunshine! cute Haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the line "Watch for collisions". It opens up a lot of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sun has come out this afternoon and blessed us with a beautiful day -- I am enjoying watching those winter shadows melt. Your haiku is timely and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, the first one is my favorite. Very mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved them all. The first had a sinister tone to it, which was brilliant. The second and third seem very apt with the coming of spring and warmer weather!

    Ellie Garratt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done! Love them all :) Sorry I'm late - been a crazy week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.