About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Paradox Haiku



This week's theme: Paradox

This one was a toughie!




 

16 comments:

  1. Hi Madeleine .. loved these with their incongruous pictures .. as you say - defying truth. Interesting read and thought .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous haiku on a tough prompt. I've dropped off the haiku radar for the time being - yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Love the pictures you pair with your haikus, too. And that ashtray is definitely a paradox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job on all! Love the die. Very cool and Escher-like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness!!! I'm getting cross-eyed looking at the triangle and the the elderly couple/chalice/two people in sombreros....

    Great apt haikus!! thank you! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your triangle dice. I can't stop looking at them, trying to figure out how they fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better. Paradox is tough, but you did a great job. That triangle with the dice plays tricks on my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved them all but the first one Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ash-tray is a knock out, i love it!You have a lovely blog and thanks for visiting my blog: Her World. I am also a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was fun! Now I was here to follow along but I seem to not be seeing a follower section. Did you hide it?! :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did very well as usual. Some mind bending pictures there.

    http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/p/sign-up-for-to-z-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to throw in a tough one every so often! I love the way people rise to the challenge :) Nicely put together - they were all terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, the penrose triangle in die! That's cool! And cool haiku to go with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are gems, four gems. loved all of them. esp the ashtray paradox :(

    smoking is really a very nasty habit.

    trisha
    http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/free-soul-28-3-11/

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.