About Me

My photo

My Blog SCRIBBLE AND EDIT reflects my love of creative writing, design, literature and film. Check out my Poems & haiku, Romantic Flash Fiction; Blogfest Entries; Blog Awards and other prose and Flash Fiction. Do bear with me, as I will reciprocate with those genuine commenters on my blog.  BTW I sometimes withhold comments for challenges until later. Comments about the post are much appreciated. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!

The only SURE way for me to follow you back is if you leave a comment. However, if your Blog has a black background and white writing then it makes my eyes squiffy...

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Disclosing Those Haiku


http://youknowthatblog.com/
Click the link to see the other entries
Theme: Disclosure




18 comments:

  1. Wonderful haiku and graphics, I love secret pollen stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haiku! I've just revently started to write those. I always thought it'd be difficult to get a message across in such few words, but it's not as hard at I thought. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunflower haiku is my favourite because you capture its nature perfectly!! Beautiful!!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those politicians and their secrets. These are all great haikus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful words. I love your haiku. I especially liked the sunflower one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone.
    So far only 3 people have described what they'd do with their Moleskine. A good start. Thanks to those who are advertising this contest too. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! Going to sidebar you this instant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haiku.
    I admire anyone who can write them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the second one - although, shouldn't that be handled carelessly if it's been revealed!! lol

    Well done for finding such variety - I found the theme really hard this week.

    :Dom

    ReplyDelete
  11. I honestly loved your creative methods I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think the pollen pocket would appeal to my husband's allergies LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely thought out! A theme thoroughly covered :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. four perfect gems- awesome!

    trisha
    mine is here:
    http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/free-soul-31st-jan-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks guys.
    Ria, yes i can empathise with your hubby I now get hayfever too!
    Dom I was thinking revealed on a need to knw basis for #2. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haiku--I especially liked the one with the sunflower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great sets of Haiku's and disclosure of pollen stash was really the best :)
    And those tight lipped politicians always fail to disclose anything till they are compelled!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with heart are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.
Comments based on others' comments can lead to misunderstandings that spread like whispers!
COMMENTS MAY BE occasionally MODERATED and TAKE TIME TO APPEAR, Thank you.